Friday 18 May 2012

WOBBLE JELLIES



WOBBLE JELLIES :D-- dated 18 May 2012

There was this 'advertisement' for our school and then my senior was acting in it.
And then the appearance of the wobble jelly, which really WOBBLED. And when you shake it, it would wobble and wobble and wobble.
Well, so there was something like this:

Senior 1 (the one I know): Oh look, it wobbles! *shakes jelly thingy*
Senior 2: Oh yah! *wobbles jelly*
They pause for a while, wobbling the jelly.
Senior 2: They wobble, just like your fats! *goes to poke senior 1's underarm* 
Senior 1... IS NOT AMUSED.

And yes, I laughed at the troll face she portrayed.
So did everyone.

So then, I was amazed by the magical wobbling jelly and after PE, the teacher was ahem forced ahem filled with too much love for us so she bought us ice creams.
And the whole class decided to get wobbly jellies :D

And then I was wobbling the Popsicle jelly thingy all around the whole school,
And I would just stare at it and go "wobble wobble", *shakes jelly* and then start laughing.
|
|
|
V


Yesh. So I did that to a senior (like go and do the wobbling of jelly in front of her) and she displayed the most EPIC troll face ever.

epic, epic, epic.

"IT'S ALIVE!"

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And then Tuanny told me that we were all wobbly because we were jellies (Jonana, remember haemoBLOBbin?) And I was a blob of blubber. So we wobbled the way along.

And in the end, I just ate the jelly up and it wobbled in my stomach. :D

wobble wobble, till the very next day~

And then I was singing a parody of "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen:

Hey, I just met you!
And this is crazy!
I have amnesia!

... 
[pauses to think]

Hey, I just met you!
And this is crazy!
I have amnesia!

[pauses again, dazed look]

Hey, I just met you!
...
...

And it irritated the crap outta people :D 
Lol. 

And also, you know the internet memes, like:

"THIS IS SPARTA!"

and the exclusive

"I AM YOUR FATHER!"

so I joined them together, into two possibilities :

"THIS IS YOUR FATHER!" (and at that moment I was holding onto a rubber band so Niccy was like "My dad... is elastic...?" XD)

and 

"I AM SPARTA!" (and I was screeching it out in the highest pitch I could reach :D)

ZOMB.

Today is so fun. So funny as well. 

Internet memes XD haha. 

Aww, the official last day of this semester was so fun :D 

~O~

1 comment:

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.