Saturday 12 May 2012

Trying out the Steampunk look

I hope I've gotten it right! The steampunk effect-look kinda thingy.

Aargh, the images are so blurry!
The rectangularish legs. Fish-netting, a little of the lacey parts of this...

THE DRESS. :D With chains and ribbons and laces and stripes. But you can't really see it well.
Personally, I find the right hand design far worse than the left hand one. Ooh, looky at all the wire-ish elements!


The full image, no space for legs :D

The hair reminds me of Cleopatra. She's Faceless! LE GASP.

This is just a close up of the top part of the dress. Very extra. :D
Tralalala. I hope I'll be able to work on more steampunk designs (considering that this is counted as 'steampunk'.) I fell out of Lolita designs already. Maybe I'll create a fusion between the two?
Tralalala. And now I've mastered another type of eye design! :D yay :D

To the picture (it was clear on my phone...) : Y U NO CLEAR?

haha, but everything's alright other than that :D
I wanna keep drawing~! ^^

~o~


1 comment:

  1. Pei Pei :3 Ooh, I like your style. Realism, is it? I love steampunk. You might want to trace over your sketches after you're done though, to make them lines clearer :D

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.