Tuesday 15 May 2012

Bloggery :D 15 May 2012

The tennis ball had a cookie and she was wondering what to do with it (what can you do with a cookie besides giving it to your truly?). AND I WAS EMOING IN THE DISTANCE BECAUSE I KNEW I'D NEVER GET THE COURAGE TO ASK HER FOR IT. TAT
ahhh...
my cookie.
TT^TT

So anyway.
Ellie made a bunch of statements that I don't understand. I mean, I like doughnuts (they are sweet and the bread is fluffy and the sprinkles *__*) especially CHOCOLATE ones! (OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM :3) And then she was saying about something long and then I wondered about Frenchbread (I've been listening to too much Teto : D Listen to Kasane Teto's "Kasane Territory"!) and then I didn't get the joke and Jerry and Ellie were both being mean and going "WE SHALL NOT TELL YOU" bwahahahaha.

There was choir concert! And I didn't know about it :O I wanted to go!
But no, because I has homework. and man, they didn't even tell us about it!
TT^TT

Enough tragic dramas today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.