Thursday 17 May 2012

Musings-- I is a carrot.

Mistaken identity.

I wonder if the fox will change its fur colours in summer, autumn or winter.

Indeed, indeed.

Now that I have submitted for Montage...
Y U GIVE ME SO MUCH INSPIRATION?
*to Ellie and Jerry :D jiayou for Montage anyways.

But that's out of the point anyway.

I have a fear of someone.
So now, I'm going to try to be brave.

I'm not going to give anyone anything, not even my fear.
*puts on failed pokerface*

Because it seems so idiotic to be afraid of someone who's not supposed to be intimidating at all...
but I still fall prey T3T
How do you overcome fear?
I have a fear of mirrors as well, another fear called Athazagoraphobia. 
Sighs. I'm trying not to fear fear itself, but it's getting too difficult.


On the other hand... no more CST :)


I wonder what we'll be doing instead of tha-- ... not extra Chinese lessons, right?


And I wrote a letter to the Sec 4 me :D I wonder if I'll even remember to read the letter. It's really short and filled with Tuannism. :D


~O~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.