Thursday 31 May 2012

Everything is going to be "bad translator"-ed

THIS IS GOING TO BE A RANDOM POST ABOUT BAD TRANSLATORS.


Why, some people do post about "a list of guest artists".


Ahem, I have no sponsor by the way. This blog is not sponsored. I thought that was clear enough.


You, you what? I am the rightful owner of this blog, of this blog! How dare you!


What "Knights of Code"? And "Process"? Are you a robot--wait, you are a programme.
AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "this kind of work"?


"On a dark and stormy night" is how we usually start our stories. But as it seem. You are not usual.


No, and I will never install it. NEVER. 


When I am--what. I am not going to install "e" or whatever it is. Also, "NEVER" rules out the possibility of actually installing whatever that crap is. T.T


Facepalm.


_________UN"BAD TRANSLATOR"-ABLE LINE_______
Okay, *glances around furtively* 
Good.
T.T
Just don't... 'palm' your computer screen in a bid to "palm page".
T.T
okay. :D

THIS IS THE 123th POST :D:D
WHEEEEEEEE

harharhar. 
This was so funny~ 
I should do this some other time. :D

Ollie~ :D



3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA

    Thanks for making me laugh on a bad hair day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you type

    I LIKE BANANAS.

    It becomes

    I AM BANANA.

    They are so accurate :o

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.