Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Devil's poem

There is no hope in faith
nor a sparkling light within me.
I wait to seek not seven but eight
deadly sins that won't let us be.

Hope splayed out abstractly
like a splatter of blood--
thick, scarlet and oozing gladly,
the devil's touch within me flood.

Still awaiting the last man's grave
to heaven he flies
or hell, I crave.
Wither and flop, but leave no fear, no anguished cries.

But within darkness we seek--
far beyond the tender light
amongst the creatures so meek,
we turn upon a shamed flight.

Still there is no far worse sin,
of secret whispers and aching breaths.
My weathered, tattered skin--
take it, for it lives on, take it before he seeks you, Death.

"You do know the last sin, don't you?"
No.
"Oh, but it is so obvious."
To you, not me.
"Then let it be hope."
Hope?
"Hope."


_______________________________________________________________________________

I tried to make it rhyme :D
My leg hurts. TAT
I bet no one understands the poem! Do you? *adds pedo voice*
Try figuring it out, poor bananas :D
Especially you, Ellie :D
Because it was written with inspiration from Harry Potter~
Oh, shit. I still need to complete my monthly-challenge...

XD XD XD
Ollie

2 comments:

  1. I'm a tag! So honoured. This your montage submission, Pei Pei?

    I think I'll interpret it as a 'last message' kind of thing - a man, slave to his dark desires? Ahaha. The part about the skin made me think about the invisibility cloak.

    I love it it's just idsvfakrhfgia awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuuuuuuu. I dunno what to write for Montage. And this is a stupid and crappy poem. TAT :D
      Yay:D you like it :D
      Ya, you were partly right, but a work is free to any interpretation, right? I just pretended I had intended it with a meaning in mind and voila! :D
      Translation: I was bored and I wanted to read you interpretation of it :D

      Delete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.