Sunday 27 May 2012

Post-it ノート: Arr, you bag of simpleton.

"I pen down my dreams in flickering wisps of chords for her to sing out in melodious, hopeful lyrics"

"Because songs are vocalised sermons of literature--from the heart"

"Power corrupts--absolute power corrupts absolutely"

"I have hope, so let me keep it"

--notes taken down happily

Enjoy the music below while I rant.



Had a lot of inspiration today, heard a local band singing and I thought it was rather nice.

Struggling with the temptation to sleep, yet I has done nothing--nothing-- productive today. Not at all.

I haven't even planned for tomorrow! Went to Changi Terminal 3 and saw a lot of things I wanted to buy. But they are:

1. Expensive
2. More of a "want'' than a "need" to me.

I spent 2++ hours in the library reading a book. And it was so amusing, because I was triumphed by the simply amazing twist of the book. Got home, lazily went to bathe. And now, blogging.

In other words, wasting away precious sleep time.

I have microfiction to do (but let's just do it... later.)

Organising some sort of gathering soon, a little... messy?

Gahh. I need to study a lot for June hols. I has decided to make a (very, very sketchy) list of things to do:

1. MATH (BT2 is really gonna be hard, I've heard)
2. CHINESE ( I NEED TO TOUCH UP ON IT.)
3. EXERCISE (harhar.)
4. Learn to be a better person (no comment)
5. Finish a sketchwork. OR a paint work. Anyway, something decent. AND COLOUR IT. (if it's a sketch, then... black and white)
6. Finish a play :D (this should be ranked last.)
7. Learn to ride a bike. (without any casualties, I hope)
8. Improve my writing skills
9. READ A LOT OF BOOKS. :D

I am tired now. I am tired. I need sleep.

Oh banana I just wasted one whole day away.

But at least I got to eat some caramel chocolates :D

I have made up new resolutions.

And--*yawns* and new-- *falls to ground with a thud*

1 comment:

  1. Exercise?
    GYMNASTICS HAHA
    Gym is listed as interests in my profile :DDD

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.