Friday 4 May 2012

Post-it ノート: notes to people and fluffies :D


AWWWW. 
Cute little ponies/llamas/ whatever they are.
I want to snuggle them~ *w*
Standing in a line, some of them have their heads high~

Samantha. 
I figured out your birthday. 14 July, right?
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
Now I can bombard your class whiteboard on that day~
And give you something too~ :D
My lovely Honey-BEAR-dger :D
I wants to squish you!

And Alice,
Apologies, but you caught me when I was
At a state of hyperness and over fangirlingness
And you were the squishest thing I saw so--
AWW
I hope I didn't frighten you or anything. :D

Meggi, thanks for that marshmallow :D

Umm, Tennis ball... thanks for not appearing in my vision today...?

And 表姐, I know it was really, really sudden that I called you :D
And especially just to ask for Samantha's birthday :3 
Ohgosh I love you :D <3 for bearing with my randomness :D:D:D

And Clarinet, you never fail to make me laugh like siao

LOL, you guys :D
~O~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.