Friday 11 May 2012

Bloggery :D 11 May 2012

...

...
...
I feel so guilty right now.

Like Char, we had CSM, so later Saman and I went to Soghurt with a few other friends to realise that it was closed. Instead, we took the bus to Island Creamery. And then... I realised one cup cost 2.80. And I only had 2.00 left so I had to use the 'emergency' money (it's not really for emergencies, just that I thought the CCA jackets were going to come soon so I placed them inside... the wallet).

TAT

I feel like I splurged. (It's uncommon for me to spend so much in a week, you know?)

*yesh, I is a stingy and thrifty person*

Oh, CSM wasn't as... interesting as Char described (in her blog-- it's linked to mine, I think? catslovedramatoo.blogspot.com-- I hope she doesn't mind. Free advertising!) I was in the shade (away from the track) and trying to do homework.

But seriously, there wasn't much to be done. So I tried revising for Japanese and Chemistry. And it ended up with the four (Jerry, Ellie, Sab and meee) talking about random stuff. Well, only Sab and I were. Jerry and Ellie were the studious ones --guilt pierces meee--

And then I ran down back to the track to see our class runners sprinting. :D
You guys were awesome :D
Tralalalala. But then I left my bag at the shade (with the three friends) so I went back. And tried doing some more studying. We're going to exchange notes (inter-class kinda thing)

Oh yes, during the cheer sessions (the earlier ones, I was there), I shouted along. *cough* now I sound so much like the typical witch in those fairytales.
And tomorrow there's the hydroponics farm trip thingy. Sigh, now I need to read  up on it. TAT

That's all~~~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.