Saturday 26 May 2012

Clarry the Berry :D (Tomatoes gonna tomate)

clarry berry.

Y U SO CUTE.

I ahemforcedahem Clarinet to create a blog (she was trying to create a hilarious meme about Darth Vader and Draco Malfoy but that's another matter.)

So I was telling her (Clarinet, I can't really remember the exact contents of our conversation but it was roughly like that):

ME: Uhh, *points to screen* so you can do this and change the post font and all...
Clarry Berry: Oh. Yay :D
ME: Oh, then--
Clarry Berry: Can I see my blog?
ME: Uh, *points to screen* yeah, so you can press this button and...

BLOG APPEARS :D

ME: Yep, so this is how it looks like and then later you can change the Blog title font--
Clarry Berry: When?

...

...
ZOMB.
That was so cute that I started laughing. Indeed, most people don't react this way--it was a surprise :D
I'm gonna link up your blog to mine too~

And Eilun.

You know that I linked your blog to mine (by the gadget named something like "Blog List") and every time you change your URL...

I has to change it as well.

...
Okay :D Nao it's all rainbow and fluffie ponies.

And I read a commentary on the Fanfic titled "My Immortal" by a (supposed) troll. In that fanfic, there are weird names and strange plotlines. I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but since you have some expertise in the Harry Potter fanfiction area...

Well, that was random :D

*goes off to lalaland~*

1 comment:

  1. NO WONDER I GOT SO MANY PAGE VIEWS YOU KNOW HOW SCARY IT IS I DIDN'T WANT A SINGLE PAGE VIEW ACTUALLY NOW I HAVE 24 T.T

    POTATOES GONNA POTATE :D

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.