Monday 28 May 2012

More shuffle quizzes and a touch of fanvirus :D

I'mma following Clarinet's post :D

Credits to whoever who created this template thingy :D



1. First song is my overall theme song
If I Die Young-- The Band Perry.
Uhh.... EARLY DEATH! *le gasp* But it's a nice song and it's based on an awesome poem. So I don't mind~! Now I get an excuse to buy more satin~ Ooh, silky fabric. :D


2. Second Song plays when I see my friends
Tell Your World-- Hatsune Miku. 
ZOMB. I LOVE THIS SONG :D ... am I thanking them for making me... me...? T.T 


3. Third is the wedding song
Stereo Hearts-- Gym Class Heroes.
 ... Ooh, kinky. >:D Lol, but seriously though. D'awww. The meaning is rather sweet... in a curt way. :D


4. Fourth is my travelling song while camping
(AN: LET'S GET DORA THE EXPLORER'S THEME SONG!) Karakuri Pierrot-- Hatsune Miku. D'awww, what a sweet--wait. It's such a sad song. IT MAKES NO SENSE! Hey, that means that I'm actually a puppet played by some unknown person. *le gasp* I get it! I has been used by some random unknown faceless guy! *le gasp*... KILL HIM~


5. Fifth is what plays when I destroy a horcrux
Just A Kiss-- Lady Antebellum. 
... 
Uh. So I'mma kiss the horcrux before I kill it? (Because "Saying Goodnight" can mean saying farewells to a deceased/or someone who's gonna get killed) EWW NO. What if it's like Voldy--with hairy legs? XD *inside joke*


6. Sixth is the alarm that sounds when I enter hogsmeade
Party Rock Anthem-- LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett and Goon Rock.
XD TROLOLOLOLOLOL! Why this song~ Is it because "EVERY DAY I'M SHUFFLING"? Lol, lookie, theultimatechibifyier is here, so let's  shuffle~ I'm so honoured to have my personal anthem sung for me XD


7. Seventh (!) Song plays when the Order of the Phoenix arrives
Spice!-- Kagamine Len. 
Oh you shuffle list... Y U PICK ALL THE WEIRD SONGS? Ugh. Okay, so I'mma condense the meaning of "Spice!" into a few words: 


It's about a guy liking his sister but in order to kinda forget that love, he starts a harem. Then it ends with a vague ending that hints that...that...that... incest occurred.


... *inserts troll face* I do believe that the Order of the Phoenix is not a harem.

8. Eight song plays during the battle of hogwarts
Because Of You-- Kelly Clarkson.
No comment. Because of youuuuuuuuu~this war started, Harry, m'boy.


9. Ninth song plays when Voldemort dies (I shudder to think of the prospects of this song.)
Glad You Came-- The Wanted. 
... Yes, Harry m'boy, I am glad you came to kill off this nose-less fella. (BWAHAHAHAHA. Clarinet: The dark lord does not rely on such muggle indecisive--*gets killed*)
On the other hand, it's a really... ahemdirty/meaninglessahem song.


10. Tenth song plays over the end credits
Hirai Hirai--Hatsune Miku.

Aww. And hence. I shall insert this song over here for you to listen to :D
I'm such a nice person, eh?
If you haven't noticed, look at the picture at the top of this blog :D (below the title)


It's a really nice song and calming, apparently. I prefer the duet version of this sung with Len Kagamine and it's up to you to check it out.
CHECK IT OUT.
THE FANVIRUS WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU WILL CHECK IT OUT.
Miku X Len :D
Miku X Len :D
Miku X Len <3
MIKU X LEN
MIKU X LEN
MIKU X LEN <3<3<3<3<3
Brainwashed?
Good :D (apparently, I has been brainwashed to this extent as well~)

Here's a warning: Do not click if you're allergic to Anti- Rin X Len :D 
Or if you're allergic to rabid fangirling and illogical reasoning :D


Why you should support Miku X Len (okaay, this is going too far here. T.T)

1. Because : 1. Miku's far too young to be seen with Kaito. It will be like a pedo relationship.

2. Miku's voice goes rather well with Len's. :D 

3. Without committing incest, they are most suitable for each other. 
Kaito X MEIKO
Miku X Len
Luka X Gakupo
Piko X Miki
Rin X Master (whoever "Master" is)

Okay, I'd admit I'm horrible to Rin.
And I don't disapprove of Incest... 
But that doesn't mean that you should pair her up with Len!

4. Miku and Len look good together. Len can be in "Spice!" mode, Miku in "World Is Mine" mode, or other combinations! :D

5. Because they are often found to be in love~ :D Examples: Servant Of Evil, and some hints in Dark Wood Circus...

6. Think about it in real-life. Even if they had an age difference of 2 years, it would seem relatively suitable for them to be dating, right?
Kaito: 20 years old
Luka: 20 years old
MEIKO: 30 years old
Rin: 14 years old (you rarely get so attracted to your sibling.)

So you see? 

7. Rin and Len... it's totally overkill and overrated. (I've read fanfictions wherein they have the same family names but they are not related to each other. Imagine, such a unique family name and you tell me that? Besides, there are some illogical ones like : The mom, for no apparent reason, chooses to abuse either twin and that leads to some strange thing happening.) People always say that RinXLen doesn't get a lot of support. And yet... have a fun time looking through all the 106 pages of fanfic. *rolls eyes*

There, I shall leave it at 7 points :D 
7 magical points to convince you :D
Oh well...
fine, go and continue with your own fandom. 
But beware.
Somewhere in the future... 
This--currently seemingly idiotic and useless--fanvirus will rule over the world.

*skips off happily*
I shall go and draw something nao~ 
And categorise my homework. :D
yay~


3 comments:

  1. Half the post ended up being fangirling/shipping.... o_O The power of fandoms... haha.

    NO WTS PEI PEI MIKU BELONGS WITH LUKA. THAT'S RAITE. RIN CAN GO SCREW LEN (YES THE LITERAL MEANING) FOR ALL I CARE BUT MIKU IS LUKA'S HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. OR THEY CAN ALL HAVE MASS ORGY!!!!! MASS ORGY WITH LOTS OF... COUGH BANANAS. WE NEED JERRY NOW. OHOH.

    HAHAHA :) I LOVE YOU ANYWAY. NICE POST. I NEED TO POST STH SOON BUT NOW I'M TOO TIRED HUNGRY STARVING TOEMAYTOE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gawd. Nuuuuuuuu, Miku and Len~

      Now I suddenly feel like shipping Haku and Chihiro together... T.T (spirited away~)

      Gaahhhh, get this weird shipping thing out of my head now~

      HAHA :D
      Chihaku :D

      Delete
    2. Spirited Away <3 I love the anime :) It was awesome. I think it was like, the first anime I ever watched. Apart from pokemon I guess... Haha, but I thought they had a platonic relationship... .___.

      (.)(.)
      \ /
      / .\ BOOBS

      Delete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.