Sunday 6 May 2012

This is going on the fridge

Chatting with Clarinet now.

Ohgosh.

me: lalala
  thanks
  but returning to the subject
  THETENNISBALLSENTUSALLTHEPROPOSALANDIDIDN'TREALISEITWASATTACHEDANDSOIASKEDHERANDTHENSHECAMEBACKWITHAREPLYWITHOUTANYEMOTICONSBUTTHATWASNORMALANDI'MSCREWED
 I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.I'MSCREWED.
  IMMA GO BANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL
CLARINET: ehh? NO DON'T!!!! D:

Yesh, I am so screwed now.

me: IM ELMO N I KNOW IT

 CLARINET: IM EMO AND I KNOW IT
  KIDS LOOK AT THESE CRAYONS!
  KIDS LOOK AT THESE CRAYONS!
 me: ahh
  sweet childhood
Howlie mollie in a bowlie. How did this evolve into this?
...UGHall i can say is I'm screwed. and Tuesday *facepalms*

2 comments:

  1. remind me again why we are friends.... pfft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I'm awesome and you know it.
      Jk,jk.
      Lalala.

      Delete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.