Thursday 24 May 2012

Mocha-filled waffle

WARNING: THIS POST IS FILLED WITH THE ESSENCE OF STUPIDITY. Snape forced it down my throat.

ahahahahahahahaha.

I drank a can of iced mocha just now, but it was not cold so I poured it into a cup and added ice. So maybe it's iced CUP mocha? T.T

ahahahahahahahaha...

You just got trolled.

ZOMB I LOVE MOCHA! 
AND IT MAKES ME GO CRAZYYYYY
LIKE A DRUNKARD >.> 

no, I'm not alcoholic.

Oh gawd, my head hurts now.

it feels like a hangover.


aww, crap. I FORGOT TAT I HAD THE FEAR WRITING CHALLENGE TO DO. I PROMISED MYSELF... AARGH. I AM SO FAIL!T>T 


But yes my head is hurting so I'll excuse myself from writing--

random voice: YOU CHEATER SCUM
...

I made an amazing discovery: When you highlight the post of a blog... it appears that there are lines for the post! It's like a notebook, except neater with customised fonts.

My head hurts. I should go ahead and type out the play.

but my head hurts.
Oh crap-- it's like some stupid little whirlpool swirling about in my head and crashing away--

I SHALL NEVER DRINK MOCHA AGAIN.

HEY, GUESS WHAT? THEY RAN OUT OF WOBBLING JELLIES. THIS IS SUCH A SAD AND TRAGIC TALE! TT^TT I WANT MY JELLY~
...

Where is the caffeine that's supposed to make me feel less guilty? I SLACKED. (productively, I hope.)

And Clarinet and I made a dance for the Tennis Ball parody song~ It was so funny. And fail.

And she couldn't believe that I was in gymnastics for a period of time.


TOMATOES GONNA TOMATE :D
yay.


... curse you, mocha.
I wonder who can find the secret messages in this blog post... <--CENSORED :D


And so the waffle lived unhappily ever after.
Mocha~


THIS POST IS SO ANGSTY. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.