Saturday 19 May 2012

Open House 2012

This is so copied from the other blog! But it doesn't have really much of a difference, except that some parts are cancelled out because... 
Some seniors know my blog url.
...
And more edits are done~ (adding on of stuff. :D)
:D


Warning, may include:

  • seniors who have gone mad from too much mocha
  • lame-ity streak
  • Obsessive fangirling over cute pony-giraffe-llama plush toys
  • Pure fluff and happiness (Jerry told me that since "fluff'' meant romantic in fanfiction, then Eilun's hair is romantic :D)
  • banana riddles
  • awesome lot of song making
  • troll face inducing actions
  • embarrassing acts
  • imperfect grammar and stuff. (like: "I has no brains"... but it's a tagline.)

We had our Open House today :D And after my school duty, I went straight to the CCA booth at the hall and everyone was looking so bored there. So we tried getting people to go to our booth (in fact, we dragged them over and explained what our CCA was like :D). And some really were interested! They asked a lot of questions about it, took the crossword puzzles given and tried to solve them! 

I was... snuggling the pencils. :) I LOVE PENCILS :D <3 because they're so nice and blunt and can be used as weapons (either as darts or perhaps as a knife~ >:D)

Okay, so I got tired after a while, walking back and forth while cruel people pierced my heart with rejection. So I sat on the ground and waited for Jerry to join me. Kimberly [the... taller one] told me to sit up straight or I'd never be able to grow tall again. Then I got why most of my seniors stood up straight. Later, Jerry arrived and we started being crazy awesome. (To be truthful, I kinda forgot what we did) Yi Ning and Eldrida joined soon after. 

The performing arts CCA started their performances and somehow, the four of us (Me, Jerry, Yi Ning and Eldrida) went about to try and get more people to visit our booth. We walked around the school with the banana-coloured card. 

*inserts epic drama here*

Yi Ning told us she was going crazy after drinking mocha and later she started laughing hysterically. Of course, Jerry was 'organising' a Laughing Competition. Bananas were mentioned so frequently that I wanted to laugh as well. I think Eldrida was the only sane person among us. 

Yi Ning was shouting this along the corridors: 

"Hey! ES people like bananas! Join the dark side! We have bananas! Bananas for sale-- one banana sold at the price of two with one free!"

... I know. That logic just pierced through your puny brain~ >;D (don't worry, "I HAS NO BRAINS~")

So somewhere along the lines Jerry and I were singing the Banana song (Like, "ba-ba-na-na-ba-ba-ba-na-na~"). Then we went back to our booth again. The performance was still going on. I watched on, my jaws tired from laughing too much. I stared at the Chinese Society peeps' chocolate bars :D And then Tuanny was doing some troll face :D

Somehow I joined Jerry and Yi Ning on another crazy trip to the library becauseit was too dangerous for Miss Crazy to join Miss Hyper-from-drinking-too-much-mocha. And they needed a sane person in case of... any emergency. 

So we went to the library, saw some cute llama-pony-giraffe (hey, I know it's an alpaca!) plush thing and... it took me all of my strength not to squeal and pounce on them. Then this stranger senior (whom I approached because of the plush toy) hit me on the head with the llama-pony-giraffe thing because I told her it looked like a giraffe. But its neck was really long! Still, it was cuddly and so fluffy and so cute :D

We started ambushing people (really obviously, though. I was going "AMBUSH!" at every sight of a possible ambushing candidate) and I met my soon-to-be junior! She loved English and was really interested to go for ES! :) I was holding onto a bunch of pencils (and going, "the pencils are going to stab you~") and grinning like an idiot. We met the jelly person and Pearly. :) I was have a huge grin on my face (the really freaky one~) and the jelly person stared at me like I was a lunatic :D

When Yi Ning asked if the potential NYGH sec 1s whether they liked English, I (very extra-ly) asked if they liked pencils. I think that got them less shy :D And I was bouncing around the CCA booth :D

-Maintains stand: we should have gotten the big screen for our NY5!-
/gets hit by Saman/

*timeskip*

Jerry invented some sort of a... rap...? It was:

1: I'm acid!
2: I'm alkaline!
1&2: We're neutralised!

So Yi Ning, Jerry and I were doing that... rap all the time! Until the Tennis Ball came over and demanded what we were doing. Then we showed her that...rap. She refused to do it! We were all laughing like lunatics and doing it over and over again just to irritate her. She said we were lame ; - ;
And I was... overly hyper with laughter and chocolate that I went ahead to her, raised my hand, and screamed, "I'm acid!" (up till now, I still can't believe I was so intoxicated with chocolate --the CS person finally relented and gave me the choco-- to have done that)
She still refused to do it ; - ; she's missing out on the fun~ (inserts theory about how secondary school people are like seasons~ with sec 1 being spring, sec 2 summer... ;D --geddit? sec 4s are winter, 都冷掉了)

So came her reply, "I'm not doing it with you!"

...
... That sounds so...

We continued with that and she was incredulous (or at least that's what I think...), saying stuff like :

"You guys ah! Sec two and a sec one!"

and

"You guys are so lame!"

Then we packed up quickly and Kimberly [the shorter one] was trying to drag a stack of three chairs to the room. I tried to help her but she kept insisting that she was strong. In the end, she managed to drag the chairs to the room but when I offered to help her, she continued saying that I thought she was weak, hence insulting her. Harhar. :D

*timeskip*

And then we went home :D As Jerry and I took the bus, we started chatting about the rap. Halfway through the ride, Kimberly [the shorter one] boarded the same bus and I think she was a little shocked to see us. :D

Jerry was going all "ooh, I didn't know" when she saw my Chinese name. Actually, people have been pronouncing my name wrongly but I don't really care. :D And Jerry. I am not bacon. T.T

The open house was so fun! Even though I did not include a lot of details :)
Sigh, if only all of you were at the open house :D That would be so awesome.

lalalalalala :D

The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.