Friday 28 October 2011

A shopping experience @ Comics Connection

Kyah! Why are the Angry Birds plushies so expensive? And where are the English versions for this? Where's the rabbit plushie that used to be here? Ugh, K-pop. Hatsune Miku! Kyah! ...The animation doesn't look very nice... Hmm... I wonder if she'd like this... Ah well, I suppose she could get the Japanese version! This might enourage her to learn Japanese and stop her GREEK! ...Is this PG-rated? I've never seen the anime before but people say it's nice... Whoa. This looks gross... But it's a good story... Should I buy this for her? But she's stronger than a pile of jelly... But it looks disgusting... I don't want to freak her out... Hmm... Eh! This looks cute! I see no Greek here... Does she like Jolin Tsai? Ah! Cats! I should get one for her...

It was more of a rebellious trip, having deceived my dad that I was going to the library, but later confessing to him :D Well, it was so filled with many anime that I had never watched before. There were also pictures of K-pop idols, poker cards, Naruto figurines and of course, Angry Birds. The book titles were in Chinese and English, some Japanese. The plushies were so cute! Kyah! I wanted to cuddle them! But the cashier was staring...

In the end, I got some really useful and cool items, though a little expensive, for my 'sisters'! Anticipate! Ha! I hope you gurls will like it! And don't dump it into the bin, cos I spent most of my savings to buy it... :D

1 comment:

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.