Saturday 15 October 2011

IPOD Shuffle Quiz :D --Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

IPOD shuffle quizzes!

Rules:
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! - Editor

1) What is your motto?
Impossible-- Maddi Jane version ... Wow. I never knew I was so pessimistic. *Raises eyebrows*

2) What do your friends think about you?
Viva La Vida-- Coldplay ... So they think me as a king who used to rule the world (heheheh) but then I got dethroned and stuff TT^TT... Anyway, that's my favourite song! Long Live Life! :D

3) What do you think most often?
Collide-- Howie Day ... MY NEXT FAVOURITE SONG! That I often bang into stuff? Well, that's unusual. Also refer to post named Collide.

4) What is 2+2?
World is Mine-- Miku Hatsune ... That's what I'm gonna do if my teacher ever asks me that question. Anyway, that's illogical, but I'm the number one princess in the world! ^^

5) What do you think of your best friend?
Spice! -- Len Kagamine .... nononononononono! That's impossible! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! And I don't have a best friend. :D

6) What do you think about the person you like?
If I die young-- The Band Perry ... If I ever die young... But that song's based on the poem, The Lady of Shalott (Or something like that)... Go google it! :D

7) What is your life story?
Melt-- Miku Hatsune ... So I'm melting. I thought I was crumbling like toufu... *Raises eyebrows*

8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Cantarella-- Miku Hatsune and KAITO ... ... Someone who likes another person, then drinks the poison, gets raped... EWW. NO WAY. I'd slice him with a pizza cutter :D

9) What do you think when you see the person you like?
Just the way you are-- Bruno Mars ... Finally, a decent answer. But yeah. I start going all crazy about his smile, eyes, bleh. O.o?

10) What do your parents think of you?
Party Rock Anthem-- By some band. I am too lazy to search. :D ... No. Just no. I can't shuffle.

11) What will you dance at your wedding?
Luka Luka Night Fever-- Megurine Luka ... That's cool! Infect everyone with your deadly disease! MUHAHAH... *cough**hack**wheeze**cough*... *dies* :D

12) What will they play at your funeral?
I refuse (Okotowari shimasu)-- Miku Hatsune ... I REFUSE TO BE DEAD! MUHAHAHA! I'M GETTING OUT OF THE COFFIN!!!!! Maybe not.

13) What is your hobby/interest?
Magnet-- Miku Hatsune and Megurine Luka ... NO! My interest is to get involved  in a relationship that is forbidden?... NO.

14) What is your biggest secret?
Too Little Too Late-- Jojo ... My biggest secret is that I got cheated by a guy but then he wants to apologise and stuff?

15) What do you think of your friends?
Apologize-- Onerepublic ... IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE! MUHAHAHA! FACE MY WRATH! ... Illogical.

16) What is the worst thing that could happen?
Jar of Hearts-- Christina Perri  ... Umm... The worst thing that could happen is a guy who broke my heart? Nah, maybe when the world runs out of cotton candy.

17) How will you die?
Just A Kiss-- Lady Antebellum ... Wow. I die because my crush gives me a kiss goodnight and I die of heart attack? That is interesting.

18) What is the one thing you will regret?
Enchanted-- Taylor Swift ... I regret meeting you and being enchanted by you? I think I would regret doing this quiz.

19) What makes you laugh?
Fragile Snow-- SF-A2 Miki  ... No, it doesn't! It's a nice and soothing song. :D

20) What makes you cry?
Rolling in the deep-- Adele ... Yeah, Adele's music is nice. And the lyrics mean that someone betrayed you. But I don't cry when I listen to it.

21) Will you ever get married?
Set fire to the rain-- Adele ... And get betrayed as the guy runs away... Or maybe I will run away. :D

22) What scares you the most?
Someone like you-- Adele ... HAHAHA. Someone like the person who created this weird quiz...

23) Does anyone like you?
Romeo and Cinderella-- Miku Hatsune ... ooh, sure, just that I kill the person in the end.

24) If you could go back in time, what would change?
Ai Kotoba-- Miku Hatsune ... I would change the fact that someone helped me? Nah, most probably change the presence of examinations.

25) What hurts right now?
Miku's Rain-- Miku Hatsune ... It's a sad song. But it doesn't hurt...

26) What will you post this as?
Every Teardrop is a waterfall --Coldplay ... Sighs. The world would have flooded by then. Still, nice song!

Yours sarcastically,
Ollie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.