Thursday 27 October 2011

cracked mirrors

Idiotic. I really am.

Even as I try hard to find another chance, a slim hope, something, just a glimmer of light. I dig in the bare soil, deeper, deeper, my heart still aching with the wish. It throbbed, continuously, and even though I had experienced that sour, bitter feeling for many times, it still bit into my heart mercilessly, soaking the palpitating red organ and leaving a scar etched so deeply. The acidic feeling was horribly painful, bringing tears to my eyes.

At last, I am forced to admit that the treasure I have been looking for was never there. The simple realisation left me slumped to the ground. My hands were sore with blisters, my fingernails cracked and bleeding. The physical pain was masked by emotional pain, as I forced myself to stop being weak.

I'm just so damn tired.
I'm an idiot, now that I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.