Saturday 8 September 2012

yeah. thanks dad. whatever. pencil's chipped off. [rant]

Dad.

You know about my email password and even my blog url. What the shit is wrong with you to want to know about my facebook password as well? I have tried to be tolerant, trying to reason with myself that you only care for me and are afraid that I might do some wrong things on the internet like go threaten the Minister of Education or something similar. Similarly stupid. I tried to understand, I seriously did.

I mean, I'm okay with you getting into my email just to check if there's any urgent message. Correction: I'm not even okay with that, you know. It's an invasion of privacy. And that's something I really need at this stage of my teenage life. What the heck. Even my other classmates don't have their parents knowing their password and stuff. You should be glad I'm not out there skipping school or getting drugs into my system or even getting myself pregnant. I'm not. And I'm trying my bestest to do well in my studies.

I don't even like to swear. The only swear words I use are probably 'shit' and 'damn' or some random classy English word to cover up my anger. I know I'm not good enough, not as nice and sweet as my sister but for goodness sake, can't you respect the fact that everyone is different?

My facebook has a lot of things--many different connections with people I know. There are groups which may be slightly weird with all my friends and I DON'T WANT you looking into that because it's a private part of me--not so private but I treat it this way. And I don't want you to judge my friends. The last time was bad enough and you tried to tell me to get away from my friend. Who just swore a little. And you were all boom about it you know.

I have my own friends. 

I know enough. I KNOW who is at least, good or bad. You're not going to give me some crap--oh, here's another curse, would you like to scramble over and holler at me for cursing again?-- about how ignorant I am.

The whole world is ignorant. What right have you to deem yourself as experienced, smart, all-knowing while I am just some kid who doesn't know better.

Even adults don't know any better.

Look at uncle. He went and got his money off to somewhere no one even knows and he acts like he's mentally sick or overly stressed by such financial issues because he just wants people to sympathise and pay for him. It happened last year. It's happening again.

You gossip all about him and try to deduce where his money has gone but when I say something, I don't know, like "well that sounds really wrong of him".

And you go all how we must respect our seniors and that crap shit thing.

If he really went to gamble and is faking all these crap up to bug us and my poor grandma, I don't give a damn whether he's my senior. What he is doing is wrong and he's even abusing my cute, poor grandma who I love so much.

Back to the topic. 

Are you unable to trust me? Are you trying to say that I'm probably up to some bad stuff online on facebook because I'm a kid? You don't even know me. And all that problem, when you point to some random "indecent" stuff on my timeline or activity log and demand what's wrong with me and then ground me or something I don't care.

All the content I post online are usually free of any swear words. Free of any threats. Free of any personal info unless it's those kind of media platforms like facebook.

I know you're only trying to care for me but this is getting too far.
Too far for me.

I know you're probably going to break into that great long lecture about how us children HAVE NO RIGHTS WHILE WE'RE UNDER 18 AND UNDER YOUR ROOF

and as long as you're my parent, you have full control over whatever I am doing.

I don't.
I'm tired out, already.
I'm really sick of all this crapshitdamned things.
I'm already tired out by whatever crap--
WILL YOU STOP COMPARING ME TO MY SISTER WE'RE DIFFERENT PEOPLE PLEASE I'M TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY.

I'll try to get all As for EOY.
thanks for all that care. not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.