Friday 7 September 2012

rantrantrant that weed in your garden. GTFO


potating potatoes potate.


I know I should be crapping out right now--which is what I'm doing but I have a headache and low sugar level no wait I just ate some sweets no it doesn't matter
I'm crapping out because of reasons.

looked at sdms and I'm just going to sum this up in a picture and some words.

cause all you're ever gonna be is mean.

yes. mean.

whateva.

anyway my mind is a blank and i'm having a headache yes i should take panadol right now but i don't like it and i'm convinced that doing history may help i'm sick of the scarlet ibis right now.

I am SICK of it.
I am sick of trying to derive more meaning from it c'mon. LA is just:

oh hey look a text let's try to get some meaning from this. Let's have some fun with it. Let's be happy and dance all around while reading too much into it. Oh and you forgot imagery in your poem.

Let's face it.
You'll never be able to grade language.

I think I'm rather tired of the English language too.
oh hey look i'm being ironic by typing in it too.

you know what i feel like i've joined the wrong cca.
i should have gone for some sleep club or something instead of english society because i am damned sick of english right now.

你不觉得,人类是多么无聊吗?我厌倦。我讨厌。

ooh see i broke the rules by putting chinese up here.
it should be in the other blog.
no i am sick of this because because.
because i'm tired and unable to form a coherent sentence without interrupting myself at least 5 times and i keep seeing this all blurry and all crappy.

累。我真的很累。

i kinda think it's jetlag no because i can't possibly be feeling so stressed over just exams i mean c'mon i've handled worse than this kinda exams.

no.
i think it's just the shock of being tired of words when just a month ago i was proclaiming that i was in love with words.
yeah.
and suddenly realising that la is just plain douchy and boring because all you're ever going to be doing is forming coherent sentences (which i can't, now) and just being-
i don't know.
these letters are starting to irritate me. i think i'd like them just normal.
just like crappy rant and such i think i'm really 草莓族 because normal people wouldn't be crapping out over being unable to stand words and trying to sieve meaning from them-

yeah that's all i am.
weak.

because sticks 'n' stones may break mai bones but words will never hurt me.

correction.
words are hurting me now. ironic.

but it's not that i can't stand the words, it's just the meanings behind the words-
argh how do i explain it's not that easy i mean.

results:
that single weed you don't want in your garden but too late it won't shut up ASDFGHJKL;

whaiiiiiiiiiiii
okay.

EOY YOU ARE A JERK. but don't worry.

you aren't worse than that rommey guy what'shisname okay i will get arrested for this
he's a weed.
a powerful weed.
but the whole of tumblr haaaaaaaaaaaaates him.
or that part of tumblr i've been in.
anyway.

I SHIP MORMOR

okay that wasn't quite planned i think i really should take panadol.

peiphone is crapping out because of jetlag and sdms and homework. she is currently unable to compute anything, would you like to modify your search?

eoy, eoy go away. don't come again. shoo shoo no one likes you. goodbye! may we never meet!

希望我们不会再见。

画龙点睛!当仁不让!假公济私!

oh wait they gave us free thumbdrives.
coooooool.
what shall i do with them now.

AND JERLYN I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR THAT NICE AND SWEET ENCOURAGEMENT YOU GAVE DURING THE COMPETITION I AM HAPPY. SWORD FISHES.

<:#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.