Tuesday 4 September 2012

Competition! How exciting!... yeah, yeah. SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

This ^ is how I'm probably going to look like after tomorrow's competition.
Imagine! The fun!
The excitement!
The getting-screwed-all-over-again-and-again.

._.
Well.
I don't know, I've been trying my best, prepping for it the past few days and trying my best at newspaper writing... It doesn't really work, you know.
I think.

So here I am, trying to calm myself down--who knew English Society had competitions! This is like, more for Infocomm club, but with the writing factor, that is. Only thing is that they seem to appreciate the design factor more. Not really complaining. 
But the thing is, not sleeping for 24 hours straight (we can have different--like, take turns to sleep but--)
We'll be working through the night and to be honest, I don't think we really stand a chance against those other schools, but I think that we'll try to clinch a writing award! It's the best we can do. 
I think.

Well, I'mma try and sleep early
AND IT ISN'T HELPING WITH MY HOMEWORK DOUCHE BAGS.
I HAVE HOMEWORK
THIS ISN'T A HOLIDAY
ASDFGHJKL;'

NOT FUN.
NOT FAIR.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

okay I'll try to enjoy it and then maybe I'll blog about this.
considering I don't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.