Tuesday 11 September 2012

This. IS NOT A RANT :D HOORAY

lots of things crashing down on me recently.

I'll promise-- this won't be a rant. I should start on a legitimate blog post.

I have EOY so I have to study. And at the same time I've got inspiration for a work in Chinese. CHINESE.
It's really rare that I get such inspiration for Chinese. Seeing how I'm not so fluent in it anyway.
But I really got it and I'm afraid of letting it go away. Like, just vanish up into last gasps of the burning cigarette.
Idek.

It's about dreams, and I think I'll just be writing about a girl

  • has a talent (like most other main characters. duh.) for drawing and she loves drawing (she wants to be an artist, but such a career is frowned upon) but she can't really afford to draw and has to study really hard for scholarships because she...
  • comes from a broken family. Her father is nowhere to be found, her mother suffers from an illness.
  • Mother dies, she breaks down, but mother left something
  • "go find your father. Tell him the dream has not died yet. Tell him that in the end, dreams never die. That even though we never see our dreams, they're still there. They're still alive. They're still there, in the end."
  • she goes on an adventure, through a portal--like it just brings her away from reality.
  • aaaaand. she meets this strange creature and she goes on with it, because she wants to and she can't turn back any longer.
  • along the way she realises she can't draw--everything is forced and it just doesn't work.
  • the ending is still... kinda. undecided. :)
I'll post it on the other blog for Chinese if I can. 
yeah.
okay :D
no rants.
just nice, fluffy stuff.
I think I did something with my facebook while I was high on coffee just now--thirty minutes ago, but I can't remember.
And I can't access facebook for some reason.
ohkay.
I'm starting to panic. What did I do now-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.