Friday 6 July 2012

Well, hello sir we look for Monday.

I kinda want a blogskin, but it's too much of a trouble. So here, I changed the template and it looks rather neat and pretty to me :D

Dreaming out loud, dreaming out loud.
-forever hidden under the abstractions of the rubik's cube-
I'm the king of the world.
-counting golden promises that melt away under my shaky, timid laughter-
Storm tries to come and wreck my words.
-I just need a lightning (splinters of a lava lamp)-

Well, hello sir, we look for Monday.
-my favourite lines always have to end with a slight twist to it.-


This is why I'm a Onerepublic fan and not a Direction((less?)) fan.


It's like wry and ironic, so mysterious, like the Cheshire cat.
Onerepublic writes their own songs. Beat that, peeps.

I love love love love love this band :D

Project Steampunk on the way!


Well, hello sir, we sleep on Monday. 
-indeed, I'm not looking forward to LA SIA story telling. BT2 was just over...-

1 comment:

  1. I JUST WENT FROM LIKING ONE REPUBLIC TO BECOMING A ONE REPUBLICAN. :D

    I STUMBLED UPON SOME MORE AWESOME SONGS AND THEY ARE JUST AWESOME.

    ONE DIRECTION...

    IS GOING DOWN.

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.