Tuesday 17 July 2012

of crepe paper flowers and dainty fingers.

I have fallen in love with making paper carnations (or simple flowers).

It's fun and so relaxing. I don't think I'm going to school tomorrow.
My eye still hurts a little and Dad thinks I should go and consult a doctor.

Ironically, Ollie falls asleep while listening to "Ollie Falls Asleep" by Berlinistband :D
We have around 35 minions/waffle buddies. It's interesting :D

I shall write a poem about algebra, if I feel up to it.
Basic updates: I am screwed.

Well, put it lightly this way... Next Tuesday, I will be doing something stupid. And I'd probably make a fool of myself. I want to make more paper flowers.
Ahhh, crepe paper, where are you.
I never actually thought we could be emotionally tired. After ERIL task, I was more of emotionally tired. I was numbed, like it ached to even feel emotions.
But CCA cured that alright, making me more emotionally tired. Every single damned time I perform a story, I feel so tired afterwards.
Squishy(2) has scared me with her fangirliness. =3=

My... story (to be put... crudely):

The first time. They say to her, whisper words in her ears, "Ugly." They call her ugly. Ugly because of her crooked nose. Because of her mismatched socks. They call her "ugly."


The second time. The doctor says to her, "Beautiful, pretty, my creation." He pats her face and slowly removes the bandages from her face, giving her the mirror. She undergoes a makeover. "Beautiful," they say.


The third time. It is her conscience speaking. No, it is not speaking--it is screaming, yelling, hollering. It asks of her--demands of her, why she let them do it. Why she let herself under the knife. Why she let them change her. 


She doesn't answer, never.


The fourth time. No one speaks. No--there is no fourth time, not as she feels the wind rushing through her hair. No, this time, she falls from the building, seeking death. 
Release.
Because she cannot live with another identity that's not hers.
Because she cannot live, masked with this plastic face.
But now she is herself again.
And now, she is beautiful.

lalala.I can't really recall my exact words, but I think I stumbled a lot. :D
lalalala.
Oh god I want to sleep but I have work. Why you do this to me, oh dear work. =3=

1 comment:

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.