Thursday 5 July 2012

BT2 has ended and the panda is happy :D

BT2 has finally ended. I'm escaping to the wonders of blogger, the peaceful site for some... comfort. Just got off the hectic war site of a web site. It was a poke war :D I think I should lay off poke wars for some time. My notifications are bursting already, but anyway... :)

Ahhhhh, Dobby is a free elf and wishes to thank Harry Potter for vanishing away all those evil papers. Dobby... is... free :D

I miss blogger. Facebook scares me. I think I'll go and read a fanfiction.

Eilun has gotten me hooked on Sherlock :D Sherwatson :D I just can't help but ship them.
'Alone on the water' is a nice fanfiction as well :D

Okay, I think I'll go bug people :D

--Me

2 comments:

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.