Saturday 14 July 2012

theory-wise, we are all scary.

THIS IS SCARING ME.

On the surface, I have 7 followers.

BUT WHEN I CLICK ON THE TAB.
IT SHOWS 6.

whoareyoustalker?whoareyou.

error 404. the following data cannot be retrieved. please refresh the page. nah, don't try that. the blogger is just too shocked to type anything.

I AM BEING STALKED :D

...
but anyway, it's probably just some computing error :D

let's hear my theory on scary stalker people.

people = destroyers of nature = monsters = scary.

got it? moving on.

scary = scary.

duh.

stalkers = dangerous (potential's there, anyways) = scary

in algebra, we take ab as a x b.

so...
scarystalkerpeople = scary x stalker x people.

taking into account the above,
it's:

scary x scary x scary, which would make:

scary-cubed.

WHICH IS REALLY SCARY.

...
but we could add a few 'scary's in front.
oh well.

THIS WAS A WASTE OF TIME. :D
yay.
I have a headache, so I don't feel like doing Math.
MATH MATH MATH.
NAG NAG NAG.

almost the same.
factors of math seep into brains and lead stray thoughts of potatoism into minds.

lalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.