Friday 20 July 2012

the cheshire cat smirks in furious agony


It's been a while, hasn't it?
I miss you too--that's alright.


Somehow all the contradictions in my life has blended into one [painfully]
All these times, I've been furiously weak.
Thoughts lingering and stinging my conscience.
how could you think that

I thought I was alright,
I thought I might--
Not a single syllable of my name mentioned.
You and I have history, or don't you remember?


I was fine with it,
then it just came
and I couldn't help but ponder slightly.
oh, you of little faith--


I thought perhaps,
I didn't know.
Even the girl who's been there for people needs
someone to be there for her, isn't it?

Altogether I think I may start dying.

Useless, weak propaganda fills up my ears.
I need more chocolate.

I don't know if I should cry or not.

1 comment:

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.