Wednesday 13 June 2012

Dedicated to Jernana

Oh god.

I well, kinda, remembered that it was Jernana's birthday yesterday and I had somehow managed to stumble away for some unknown reason--out of my life and consciousness (I swear that stupid unicorn song managed to hypnotise me into donut land for no reason)

Okay. I kinda wanted to make up for it but I don't really know how. T.T


JERNANA! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! ♥♥♥

Okay, that doesn't seem as fair to Eilun... So...
Jerry, share half of it with Eilun :D

Yay~

So I created tagline for both of you~

Eilun's one: EILUN--JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED 
Jernana's one: JERNANA--THE ONLY SOLUTION

:D
yay~~~ :D
Oh yeah, some of the words are randomly highlighted to celebrate the yellowism.

So here's the cheer:

All the red, blue and purple wanna be like me,
YELLOWISM~ :D

For more yellowism, click here: YELLOWISM FRENZY

Sankiew!

Here, have a Banana-flavoured waffle :D

2 comments:

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.