Sunday 10 June 2012

Memes. ORLY.




I feel like I've been wafting in and out of my life.

I think some of the days have escaped to somewhere...

T.T

'designed' a costume, may get to putting it up on the blog...

I feel really horrible.

I ran out of Milo.
And I'm too lazy to get some more...

Quoting Faye-Anne,

"JUST CROSS THE DAMN ROAD!"

I feel kinda... weird. My dear daughter has grown up... :'D sniffles. That was so epic. :D
At last, when we came to the photo session, my frog went to photobomb almost every single picture... Good job frog :D Awesomeness overload~ (P.S. I didn't make it go around and photobomb every single picture. It... just did. )

Karaoke machines need more Miku songs.
Lalalala.

♫♫♫ PINK FLUFFEH UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS ♫♫♫


Some times, I wonder...
What if other seniors looked at my blog...
Y'know, it's kinda scary.
OUR CCA NEEDS A CANON PAIRING! And a non-canon one :D
I'm kinda deciding on which meme faces (like Derp and Derpina, y'know) our reading group seniors fit...

*pauses*

... Well, I bet you Jernana will be the 'LOL' face...

*pauses*

I don't really feel like confessing my crimes on the net. *evil eye glints maliciously*

*pauses*

Oh gosh, not the Harry Potter fanvirus again. =3=

*pauses*

But our CCA really needs a canon pairing.

and a non canon one!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





... No, Jernana, you don't really look like this ^... I think that one's Clarinet.


^ this one is Eilun.


Yes, ^this shall have to be Jernana, until  I find a suitable one. 

YanQi will be : (^^;;)


Wu Fan: (as expected, cat lover :D)

Megan:

Isabelle: (I didn't really know...)


And I am...


Yay~


That's all. I think I'll watch that gruesome Chinese movie now...

Yay :D

2 comments:

  1. Poker face. Poka face. Poke a face. :D
    What is Yan Qi? All I see is a question mark. :o

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.