Tuesday 5 June 2012

♫♫♫ ♥ 066s5c 5s f6r the s643 ♥ ♫♫♫

H5!  5 have dec5ded t6 ty*e 5n c6de beca4se 5 352e 5t and...

5t's rea33y rather f4n, what say y64+


b4t 06st 6f 5t 5s rea33y, rea33y easy t6 f5g4re 64t.  ☺y64 d6n't say+

n6w, n6w, y64 0ay th5n2 why 6n earth 5 a0 d65ng th5s, b4t 5t's rea33y 14st f6r enterta5nt0ent *4r*6ses. *rec5se3y, 5 a0 rather... we5rd ☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻ 0ay we a33 35ve 5n har06ny! *eace t6 the w6r3d!

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫


Yay, now I have been magically revived...

Yesh, there will be no more failed codings!

I shall speak in-- hopefully-- good English and present to you my upcoming play.

Why, I am indeed feeling rather egoistic right now. :D
That is never a good sign, but oh, what can I do?
/egomoment/

I have really no idea what my new play is going to be called, but it may be a little crude and offending.
/stares around furtively/

Hm, but let's have a look at how it's like till now.

Cutscenes:

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫



MICHAELA

What? Oh, hello, Mason.

MASON [swiftly grabs the cigarette from CATHY]

Oh, hello there. You know it isn't good for you, Cathy.

CATHY

Since when did you give a damn about me? Give me back the damned cigarette you--

MASON

What will it be this time? "Moronic idiot"? That still sounds hilarious.

CATHY [mumbling]

Filthy mongrel.

 ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

MINDY

Aunt Caaaaaathy!

CATHY

What now, Min-Min? And I'm not deaf.

MINDY [scowls]

No more calling me that! Where's Daddy?

CATHY [in a subdued voice]

Killing people.

[aloud]

Oh, he's working.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Okay, that's it.

I can't reveal any more of the failure-of-a-play  them because it would spoil the whole plot and they aren't really... sensitive parts so it should be okay! :D

/realises what I said/

oh...

/shudders/

I hope that doesn't mean that the rest of the failure-of-a- play is... censored...

...
oh what have I done.

/ego crushed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.