Saturday 23 June 2012

I'm a huge idiot.

I'm just grinning, still grinning. And it's really weird. :D

In my parent's room, where Dad is still snoring away and I has managed to complete the Japanese homework.

This is awesome. It's the truth--those words are still pounding in my head.

EILUN AND JERNANA ARE AWAKE.

AWAKE.

CRAZY PEOPLE.

LIKE ME.

CRAZY PEOPLE LIKE ME AWAKE.

This is bliss.

I don't know why, but I just feel so awesome. And so idiotic at the same time.
I miss all of you too :D

It's 2 in the morning, last day of hols. Sad, sad, sad. But there'll be school. And CCA.

CCA is my second family. Even school can't beat that. Even though I keep complaining about CCA, there's a part of me that'll forever think, "Hell yeah, we're awepic. We're unique, a crazy bunch of weirdos who fit together."

Even though sometimes CCA is tough and all that crap or bullshit, it's still so fun and happy. Despite all the people that make me go haywire inside and there's loads of chunks of wtf messages around my brain (we should research it one day), they make me feel complete, like I have the right to be crazy.

I'm listening to Onerepublic's "Come Home" and it makes me want to cry. Remembering all the times in P6, all those secret moments of fangirling and pretending to be someone else. I think I carried on the calm facade just because it was who I was in school.

So, come home, come home, come home.


I want to go home. I miss CCA. But I remind myself that I'm already home, in my heart.

I'm home.

NYES. I love you. :D

Clarissa
Eilun
Jerlyn
YanYan
Megan
Isabel
WuFan

Crazy ES batch of 2012. :D

I love you all so much. I really do.

Even I don't feel this much for my class (TRAITOR!!!!).

Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud.
Until then.
Come home.
Come home.
Come home.


LOVE LOVE LOVE

:D 

3 comments:

  1. Aw. That's sweet. I kind of want to miss you too.

    Aw shit. There goes my kindness quota.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. You simply can't resist me.

      Jk, jk.
      I tend to be extremely cheesy. Fluffy hair. Fluffehhhh.

      I miss you too.

      Delete
  2. oh what the hell -

    i miss you too, you bloody idiot.

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.