Friday 17 February 2012

What is a song to you?


我真的,好想为你唱一首歌曲。
I really want to sing for you.
似乎,如果不唱出爱情的曲子,就会很痛苦。
It's almost as though not confessing will leave me in pain.
但,又一点儿害怕被拒绝。
And the fear of rejection that pricks my skin.
只好,憋住,忍着,把它困在心中。
I'll just have to keep it within my heart.
远远地爱着你。
And love you from afar.

KYAH! It's like, almost every single post has to have some Chinese in it! I, am suffering. From an acute loss of ENGLISH!!!! I know it sounds so weird and wrong... But still...
AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT MY CHINESE IS HORRIBLE~
TT^TT sighs. 
Listening to Packaged by Hatsune Miku, remembers chat with Mantou.
Mantou's so cute!
But sad as well. Just as I am. And you know what?
She reminds me of all the 全家福 ppl mixed into one. 
I see F-A's sadness within her.
I see Egg's sarcasm within her.
I see Ken's gracefulness.
I see Brigitte's cool attitude in her.
I see RT's sheepish smile.
I see Nut's maturity within her.
I see Phoebe's hesitation within her.
And of course, Char's C-pop fangirling inside her.

It feels quite wrong; why am I replacing all of them with her?
And now I'm presented with the choice to form another family portrait. 
I don't want to let go.
But it's really, silly to keep hanging on.
Should I?

songs. words. meanings. love. emotions. catchy. related. messages. melody.
ah. keep. it. there. and. start. the. spark. for. me.
can. you. hear. the. melody. i've. been. singing. out.?. does. it. reach. you.?.

1 comment:

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.