Tuesday 28 February 2012

Musings --Sadly, yes.

Happy leap-year-day.

Sigh, so much to do and yet I'm slacking off. Well, it's my resting period before I put on my armor and charge mindlessly at the stack of homework.

... There's so much to write. For ES, I have to submit either a poem, prose or any other kinds of writing for the Montage edition. And sadly, it will get booted out by the editorial team. Helium's so awesome, she'll get in for sure. It'll be fun to see what she writes. :D

Also, there's this kind of competition thingy that requires us to write, every class has to have two participants. I don't know what to write, and it has to revolve around a certain strange word... That, will be a challenge.

Also the FPSP, it will be interesting, but I am a little afraid of the outcome. Will it work? I mean, it sounds so addictive, yet with a hint of difficulty within. How can I express my character's thoughts when they are muses and when I'm in charge of keeping the secret until the end?

Three writings. Deadlines. Dramatic tension.

... I'll try my best.

Ollie can do it! ^^

1 comment:

  1. You're talking about me behind my back! GASP. WHAT THE BANANA. HOW COULD YOU!??? Aiyah, you can get in one lah, you so kiasu... :)

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.