Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hello, how are you?


Hello, how are you?
It seems really tiring, trying to catch some sleep on the bus (while standing) and trying not to fall.
Amazingly, just before cca, I stood at the parapet, feeling the rain beat across my face and body.
And I just stood there, sorta dazed by the beauty.
And then inspiration just hit me. It was only a slight flurry of rain, not heavy. The sky was rather bright and I wondered lightly, if there would be a rainbow. :)
It was cold inside the conference room. Like, freakishly cold. We had activities which were rather weird and I mused lightly at why there should be ccas and all. Seems kinda out of point. I mean, organising all those competitions when no one is going to participate willingly?

But I'll try my best to enthrall my class.

I suddenly feel as though a weight has been raised from my shoulders, before doubling the effect, making me slouch and groan under the pressure.
Art was horrid, yet so funny. It was just so funny to hear Joanna exclaim some really (in my mind) perverse words without-- well, she is kinda naive and innocent. I feel so bad for corrupting her now.

Y'know, it's impossible to read the same book over and over again without realising a few points. I drummed my fingers against the table, humming a tune lightly. It's a habit I can't get rid of (or won't?) Because it just seems so attention demanding even though I was merely bored. Sometimes I feel so fake, so--what's that word again? I'll get back to it anyway. It's as though I hate maintaining eye contact with certain people, because their bluntness and intelligence make me fear that they can see me through; those careless tugs on my skirt and flipping of hair, before decreeing that I am so unnatural.

And it just gets worse because I know I just don't belong anywhere.

And I'm just so tired.

Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.