Monday 6 February 2012

Electric Angel~


I know I'm not that good at singing, but I'll do my best too.
It gives me a kinda hope that we'll be together forever.
Singing deep from the heart, expressing the words, attaching invisible memories within them...
Can you see them?

Like my friends, you have brought me hope, joy and songs to sing [not forgetting tears when I read the new emails written to me]. I was just so touched
With this innocent [maybe not so] little heart of mine, I'll dedicate another piece to all of you again, I'll try to reach the skies from the deep abyss of the sea.
I'm sure I'll do it. I'll sing it all out to you and assure you of my innocence that sparkles.
Somehow, despite knowing how life is cruel, there is something childish within me, the monster that rages tiny insignificant wars and grins with delight. It is reappearing again, and my will to prove that even we cannot stop ourselves.
I'll do it, and I'll touch you from the bottom of the pit I've sunken into. 
Because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.