Wednesday 15 February 2012

Musings --Huh?

Sometimes I just don't see my purpose in life. It seems so foggy. Just as how doubt is clouding over my head.
Sometimes I wonder if what I'm doing really is pointless.

And then I just finally realise that I don't belong anywhere.
Because all I do, is just to cause trouble and hurt to people.

So then, what is my purpose in life?
If it's to hurt people, maybe I should just go and die.

Today's exhibition was disappointing; I hadn't expected an empty room with no one but us. And as hard as I tried to pull people in, all I did was to cause trouble. So I mused over and over again in a corner.
And I really missed my friends. The bright light was too revealing for my liking and it was just too cold. The sound of rain beating against the windows was disturbingly morbid. As though it fueled my suicidal thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.