Thursday 30 August 2012

look at the stars, see how they shine for you.

Reading the horoscope for fun (the one in the newspapers) and laughing at how horrible it sounds, while feeling a secret pang of -- I don't know--guilt?
Because it seems like it's happening.

I'm not one to beleaf in horoscopes, only reading them for fun, but it's scaring me how familiar it seems. Maybe it's because it's a really general viewpoint?


  • easily irritated
  • having relationship problems
  • confused
  • health related problems
... derp.
I don't know. It sounds really negative. Maybe it only sounds familiar because I'm picking out what's in my life to compare to it. And thus it seems really true? Or a big part of my life?

It's interesting how they can make people beleaf in these things by just writing down some stuff. Do they read the stars? Or how? But then again. A star could have died already?
I mean that shooting stars are like a million years dead. I read it somewhere.

It's so interesting to read the horoscope. I don't really think I'm like a Cancer. Maybe a Gemini. But a Cancer sounds too... dead. Or too sensible. /shrugs
 
Let's see.
I'm supposed to be:
  • Shrewd and cautious
  • Moody all the time (more of mood swing, though)
  • Have a vivid imagination
  • shy. ._.
  • Sentimental. (Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side! :O)
  • Protective
  • Intuitive (?!)
  • Clingy (This, I admit. I cling onto people randomly.)
  • Emotional
Mkay. 

Oh yay! I rule over silvery blue. That's a nice colour.
Wait lemme search it up. Oh my, that is a pretty colour!
And I rule over the pearl, water lilies, lilies, white roses and the acanthus. 
That's a nice flower. It looks... like corn. But purple. Purple corn. 
I rule over the Moon and the crab. Ooh. Crab. 

This is so... interesting. It might be fun to read up on my horoscope.
After EOYs. 
I shall have to mug TT^TT
no i don't want to mug. mugging is a criminal offence. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't really necessary believe in horoscopes since I think it's really our choices that define us, but I think they're fun. You know when they come true, it's fun to just shrug it off and label it as one of those unexplainable things. Hey, that's cool though, silvery blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.