Friday 10 August 2012

A poem about Mary-Sues. From the "Inspiration" drawer.

It's been long since I've done anything productive.

So there. I shall pick out something from my "!nspiration" box aaaannnddddd.

._____________.

WHUT.

Conditions:


  • write a poem
  • about Mary-Sues
  • Genre is fantasy
  • There must be no sarcasm
  • Use these words: "stickers" and "crab"

O.O

Do I have to?


Mary-Sue 

Mary-Sue, Mary-Sue,
all stickers and all lovely beaus.
Shall we eat steak, I moo'ed.
But fluffy ponies are so beautiful, too!

This poem makes no sense,
Oh but Mary-Sue's great at defense
Even though she's not worth ten cents--
On a totally random topic, whales jump over fences.

Mary-Sue, Mary-Sue, 
Oh how you do burn, ravishing like ponies too!
Tell me how you avoid crabs, please do.
And sip some tea while I boo!

Conclusions are always so hefty,
Even as Mary-Sue judges so fairly,
Eating a cheescake with some berries,
I'm suspecting my mind's sanity.

~END~

THAT BURNS.

IT WAS HORRIBLE.
WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THOSE CONDITIONS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.