Tuesday 28 August 2012

I'm fine--really. I'm okay. I'm just--yeah.

I'm fine, really. Sorry for scaring everyone during CCA.

I just don't take well whenever it rains. I suspect it's the rain, you know. Every time it rains, I get extreme, like bi-polar. That's not the reason, though. I know it's not the rain.

Yeah. I'm just a little bi-polar. It goes way more than that.

I'm sorry, really, if I've made all of you worried. I'm not angry at you. You guys are too nice to be angry at. I'm angry at myself. 

You know, the story challenge really takes its toll on me and every time after it, I get tired. Like, emotionally tired. I hate it, you know. But it's not the only thing adding to my emotional numbness.

I'm alright--I'm really fine. Seriously! You don't have to worry, even though the hugs were really nice. I'm okay. I'm just--I think it's just the weather. I'm scared that I'll go back to slight depression again. I don't want to.

The batch tee is just--can we wait till after EOY? Because--like Eilun/someone else says, we can't really do much and I think it's better to like, study for EOY first-- to concentrate on it first. I don't need a second source of frustration, anyway.

So there. It's alright, kay :) thanks for all your concern. I didn't want to bother you. I'll try to keep my emotions in check next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey hey Mother Hen!

    Cluck :D

    Why so sad :( If there's anything wrong you can seriously just tell us. :D It really doesn't bother us. And don't try to suppress your feelings- it makes things worse.

    It's okay to feel such negative emotions some times :D Don't be angry with yourself because of that :D

    Don't get frustrated over our batch tee and batchmates- it's really not worth it. Just ignore it for the moment, we'll work something out after EOY. That means we'll have some time to come up with new designs (I think I wanna try out some designs too :D) and a nice slogan. And a good manufacturer.(With fluffy shirts)

    Cluck.

    Though the btach tee stuff haven't been working out too well (and may have been straining our relationships), it will eventually benefit us as a batch. :D It's just that we haven't spent that much time with one another so we're not as bonded. All we need is just to spend more time together, so that when we become Sec 2s, we'll be much more bonded than we are. :D (I mean, we've made so much progress throughout the year :D Which was why we originally wanted a batch tee too. Cause we love our batch.)

    Our batch is still awesome despite all these problems. :D We're (in)famous for being overly crazy and undeniably adorable. (:D) And we're a mixture of different personalities but we still get along pretty well with one another (aside for some unpleasant incidents). We're awesome shippers shipping unconventional ships (Like I ship Cabana- which is (surprisingly) a heterosexual couple; and you guys ship Johnlock.)

    And we all have our unique traits.
    Eilun- fluffy hair
    Pie Hen- Grey mother hen that loves waffles
    Wu Fan- fetish for blue and green stuff and has a really nice cursive handwriting.
    Megan- Loads of jackets and the sweetest of us all
    Yan Qi- the sanest babysitter of us
    Clarissa- Always random and cute :D
    Isabel- straightforward and outspoken
    Jerlogic- the best philosopher yet. #Jerlogic And forever high.

    Haha. What a long comment. :D

    Maybe we should have a batch outing after EOY. :D But I wonder what we can do. Maybe we'll invade Eerie's fandom marathon and ambush her with bananas. :D

    Cluck. :D

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.