Thursday 23 August 2012

I'm getting real tired of your crap. And you too. #rant





I'm getting tired of all that crap you're throwing at me. And you're annoying me. I'm trying to tolerate you.
Trying real hard. I'm suddenly so exhausted. I don't usually get annoyed so easily. I'm trying really-I'm really trying to like you, or at the very least--even feel neutral towards you. I'm trying, really.
I feel like I should give you a chance, but oh heck-
I don't even want to give you a chance.

I feel really irritated by myself and you-
I'm not supposed to jump to conclusions, and yet here I am, already settling on the fact that I dislike you. And without a proper reason. 

I'm feeling pretty hypocritical. I shall try to like you.
I will try to like you.

I want to try to like you.
Oh wait no.
I don't even want to like you.
aarghakfalsdjfaj

conflicting feelings-idiocy-ohwaitno-

I want to be nice. I want-
I am trying.

I am.

And it won't work if you're going to pop out every single damned time to say hi to me whenever we pass in the corridor.
Can't you just wave.
I'm trying to ignore. So that I won't suddenly snarl and glare at you.
I'm trying to control myself before I do something I might (not) possibly regret. 

And you all say I'm mean for thinking this.
That I'm being a hypocrite (that I admit)
Being mean?
Oh come on-
you don't even know anything. 
You don't know anything to say anything.
You don't know how much I hate myself for even thinking like this-
You don't know how much I hate hypocrites-
And how much hate I render on myself every single damned day.
No you don't.

But of course, we're all hypocrites.
Every single darned person on the world. 

And then the batch tee.
Oh yes-
what part of "personal preference" do you not get.
I've had enough of-
I'm already tired of -
I don't want to argue with you.
It will come off in the washing. 
I know that because of experience.
And you say-
okay, fine, so maybe it won't. 
But anyway it's going to look-
and besides it's too much of a clutter.
Of course it's cute. 
I'm not trying to say it's-
I'm just trying to be practical.
It won't look good-
Not saying but-
If we do use this-
Then I think we should refine it a little, like make it-
I know you traced it on the computer, of course.
Can you please stop trying to force your design onto the tee? It's a choice for all of us. It's up to us to vote and see which one we want. Can you stop trying to fit your design onto the tee? I know you spent a lot of time on it, but this is a tee that's going to last for four freaking years. No, not saying your design isn't- why can't you just accept that I'm trying to give some advice. Okay, I sounded harsh --saying that it would definitely be rejected--Okay, I'm horrible at phrasing. I'm trying to say that it might not be considered because it's not very practical.


List of things I should probably say next time:

"Hey, you know what? I am irritated by you so get out of my face."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"What part of I-don't-want-to-acknowledge-your-presence is too hard for you to understand."

"Look. It's going to be all cluttered. I know you spent a lot of effort on it, but I'm just telling you in advance in case--YOU KNOW WHAT FINE. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO WASTE TIME AND EFFORT TRYING TO TELL YOU SOME GOOD ADVICE. GO AHEAD. LET OUR BATCH TEE ROT IN THE WASH AND TURN INTO SOME BLANK TEE. SCREW YOU."

"Okay. You know what, it's not about you. Okay, maybe it's about you. But I'm at fault too. I don't want to talk to you regarding the batch tee or even--No, it's not what you've done. I'm just easily irritated. And I don't want anyone to come and trigger me. I'm sure you don't want to mess with an angry and annoyed me. And I don't wish to scream or holler at you. It's pretty much a waste of time and effort and it's horrible for my throat. Thanks."

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what I read somewhere? That mean people who struggle to NOT be mean are inherently better than nice people since it's HARDER. Something like that. So doesn't the fact that you're trying means you're a nice person already, going against your own rashness to - whatever? Cheer up. No one can be perfect (you included), so don't be so harsh on yourself, okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pie Hen :D

    I know you're like ES's mother hen, shielding us from the eagle(hint hint) and her lethal glares. But don't be too hard on yourself. It's only a batch tee. :D We'll all help you with it. Because we're all fillial little chicks.

    Cluck.

    Anyway.

    I know she can be irritating some times- like how she tries a tad bit too hard to impose her beliefs on us and is a bit too stubborn some times, but there's no need to feel frustrated. I mean, at the end of the day, we all get to choose which design we like. And that will have to be approved by our seniors.

    Cluck.

    Don't be too harsh on yourself. I know it's inevitable to feel that way (trust me, I got a little frustrated and annoyed by her).

    Our batch tee will turn up really awesome. With our awesome names and a six words tagline and a nice design (We have artistic people in our batch :D).

    AND THEN WE GET REALLY FLUFFY SHIRTS.

    TO FLUFFINATE THE WORLD.

    CLUCK LOUDLY, MY DEAR MOTHER HEN.

    ReplyDelete

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.