Tuesday 27 December 2011

The signs are appearing. I am eating less, more slowly with a vague, blank expression. I often stare off into space and I don't smile as often, looking more and more confused. You keep asking me what's wrong, but I shake my head. The signs are happening.

Yes, I have just watched a new anime that I kinda like.

Weird, no? But yes. Every time I watch a new anime that I like, this happens. Sad. What anime is it now? ... Naruto. It's all your fault, Nut! Actually, mine (Since I watched it...)... you suggested that I watch episode 101 and it was English dubbed, making it more funny... KYAH! I knew I shouldn't have watched a new anime when I'm not even done with my fanfiction! Now I'm distracted; you know, when I try to think of how the person-who-is-an-emo-but-has-a-lot-of-fangirls looks like, I automatically think of the stupid character in Dragonball Z *shudder*. UGH!

Now I need to listen to Vocaloid songs to wash this new interest away...
But seriously, it was funny and I laughed out loud until my parents were staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.