Saturday 10 December 2011

I NEED TIME>.< !

I just got over my artist's block~

It feels perfectly normal and well, not very important.

But I'm happy enough that I'll just announce it :D

It's all thanks to Enchanted by Taylor Swift. Listening to it repeatedly on my playlist just made me draw out something that wasn't crap.

Yay :D

... But now... How to deal with my writer's block...
Actually, I have an inspiration, but I just don't have time. Not joking, for someone who's been loafing about and rotting at home faced with piles of sec school assessment books. The broadband just got installed today. And there's only one computer which is my dad's and he comes home at night with it... but... my sister needs it. And I'm convinced she needs it more than me; y'know, she's in the prefectorial board so there's lotsa stuff that needs her to dabble in... right?

.... I probably won't be updating as soon... Until my new lenovo comp comes... but then again, it's not really mine since I need to share... sigh. >.< 

And I just got a new idea! I just need time...

Oh well.

Ollie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.