Friday 16 March 2012

just close your eyes, the sun is going down


Nothing much to be said about the bunny that's acting like a boss *points up*
Sigh... what have I gotten myself into? 
Writing a poem/prose about 'Iridescent'?
Adding onto another list of things I need to write?
And the best part? I can't resist the urge to take up all of these challenges because it's just so addictive. Helium, I empathise with you!  d >w<||| b


I no own the picture, only the slight editing, which was just to add the words on.
Another burst of inspiration to write about 'Iridescent' but I'm just too exhausted. Sigh.
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift is echoing in my ears now. Ah, sweet, sweet music. 
I want to read the Hunger Games, but I feel as though I should distance myself from books for the moment.
Just finished 空之镜 and it took me about five to six days. 
It's really nice and thrilling, even with the 繁体字, which kind of put me off...
I'm glad I chose this book over the other romance novels.
Ah, I still fear mirrors. But the reference to mirrors and revealing another flaw in the human's mind? Definitely awe-inducing.
I'm starting on 尤今 soon, and from what peeps have told me,
I'm confident it'll be an interesting read. 
Haha, I haven't been reading Agatha Christie for a long time. I think I'll find other historical fictions to read, or just go along with fanfictions. :)
I'll need to rest in order for that wicked (truly, wicked) burst of energy to seize me and start penning (or rather, typing?) down my thoughts.
Get ready, for Ollie-domination. 
ROFL XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.