Tuesday 13 March 2012

AWEPIC

This is the neoprint of all of us, Char, me and RT. I think you should know who Char is by now, but you'll have to guess which one I am~ unless you're a stalker, of course...
Why am I always at the front? Hmm... cam-ham? Or perhaps because I was just the shortest... T.T|||
... We were overdoing everything. 
Because when there was this time limit, all of us went like,
"KYAH! WHAT DO WE DO NOW?! HURRY, HURRY DECORATE! ><"
Char's posted hers on her blog too...
And maybe RT will post on hers too! ^^
I can't bear to cut off one part and paste it on my phone... SIGH.
And... 
"AWEPIC"
The ultimate word, combination of the two totally overused words (awesome and epic)
We present to you... (if it hasn't already been presented...)
AWEPIC! <3
Oh and please do not download it and enlarge it by 100 times.
And do not tag me if you ever post it on Faceb**k, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.