Sunday 3 February 2013

sleep is fluff

I've got work to dooooooooo
Lalalalala.
Nope.
Not gonna.

Sigh.
I want to draw some stuff but I know homework takes priority and that doesn't feel nice.
...

feeling insignificant right now.

If Caro leaves Singapore for Australia, I'll be really sad.
She's the closest classmate I've got. Other than sheeman.
I think.
I don't know what I am, honestly.

And I haven't written much because they're all on my tumblr blog. Even so, there still isn't much to write about.

Rachel T is going for WSC too! Wheeee :D except we're going to be competing with each other.
meep.

I've been sleeping quite a lot today, and I have a massive headache which is horrible because I just want to sleep and sleeping too much = neglecting homework = horrible, horrible, horrible me.

I wish I could potate passively and aggressively.
But there's nothing to think about right now.

My head just hurts a lot.
There's still Geog and History and Bio to revise.

Okay the title is stupid but I don't want to say anything else because
do you see what's wrong with the previous statement?
EVERYTHING.

oh god now my sentence structure sucks.
bleeeeeepp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.