Saturday 12 January 2013

Heyo!

Hello!

Sorry for the absurdly late post!

I haven't been blogging for a long time- but hey, who even reads my blog! :D

Anyway, a new school year has started and I'm staying in the Boarding School. It's quite fun and I've been studying much much more. I guess that's the result of ultra slow wifi, heh? :D
I don't really know what to update. Ah! I've got a mortal! Like- angel and mortal system! And she's quite cute :D I saw her on Friday but she didn't know it was me~ whale whale whale what do we have here~ It's kinda weird she hasn't found out who I am, but anyway!
This year is going to be busy, I can expect. We'll be learning more and stuff and I've made a pact to study Japanese for 30 minutes every day. I bet I'll just floop and crawl away to read a book but so far it's been going quite good!

...
I haven't been writing much, as usual, though I've tried to embark on writing a short story in Chinese.
ES auditions! I was a creeper (since I wasn't allowed to help out for auditions) and I just stood outside the English Room, trying to see the new sec one candidates! They're all so fluffy and serious! I wonder if they'll be any fun. Still, they looked scared stiff while having the interview.
I have to read the Opinion section of the newspapers to strengthen my essay skills and whatnot but the way they write is kinda... boring. None of them have provocative statements, not any that I noticed, that is.

I guess- that's really all.
I just need to start revising some stuff and do homework for Art. I hate it when all the teachers expect us to be good at everything and sleep early at the same time D:

Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.