Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy 2013!

It's a new year, isn't it?

One more year.

I don't know, I just don't feel like it's 2013. Maybe it's on the calendars, on my phone, the dashboard of my dad's car...
It's kinda uncomfortable, you know.

Time's flying past. Everything's changing.
I've definitely changed.

One year- one year of a different environment, different friends and pretty much everything's changed. I'm not sure if this new development's good or bad, you know. It's nothing like turning completely evil. I'm still pretty much kind-hearted (I guess) and I believe everyone's nice, no matter how much I might dislike the person at first sight.

I attended the 6E party - two years ago (technically, although it feels like 2012 to me, right now) late December, and now. I don't know. It seems meaningless, anyway. I mean, what do we do there- what do I do there? I'm just going to sit around and look awkward. It makes me lonely. It makes me feel vulnerable, in a sense. Being in a crowd of courteous, happy faces, yet never quite fitting in.

People are irritating, though. I guess.

Change is inevitable. Change comes.

Tomorrow's the first day of school, and I'll be helping out with the secondary one orientation. It's confusing and I doubt I'll get by the day without getting scolded. Anyway, I'll just do my best and try to enjoy- life's passing by so fast.

I look at Brig's profile picture on facebook, and I don't think I know her- it's like deja vu, all over again, except I know that I do know that girl. But the girl beside her... I took quite a bit to recognise her, even though I was still skeptical. Phaedra. I'm not sure what I expected, actually. Maybe when I was still twelve, just after graduation, I expected to remember them. I don't know, really. All these words, clumsy phrasing- I'm just tired. I'm so tired, I don't know why. I'll have to get hyper tomorrow, though! I'll be hypering around all those shy secondary ones, so!

...
Let's hope 2013 will be a nice year.

Mary, Mary, quite contrary.
I'm in a pool of self-hate, but I'm still happy and I'm excited yet exhausted.
And then there's BSE, so I'll be free to completely shut myself from the outside world, if I want.

I kinda want to go to RGPS' CNY next year. I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.