Monday 21 November 2011

I'm scared.

I'm scared we won't be able to meet again.

I'm scared we will forget each other.

I'm scared we won't keep in touch like we promised.

I'm scared of forgetting everyone.

I'm scared of time.

I'm scared of the fact that we grow so soon.

I'm scared I'd have to go through separation soon again.

I'm scared of how idiotic I've been.

I'm scared of repeating my mistakes.

I'm scared of regret.

I'm scared to say I'm scared.

Because when it suddenly passes by so fast, you'd realise that everything is just gone. You've been so idiotic, so stupid and so hesitant. You're regretting every single damned thing you haven't said or done. You've just realised how the whole thing works, but you only have that one single last chance to work it all out. You're so scared that it won't work out, and even if it does, you won't have any chance to finally savour all those times you should have had. You feel like banging your head against the wall. But you just don't know what to do. You're just scared. It's so horribly frightening, to be scared, to be cornered by fear, to just be lost. You feel so aimless and yet you wonder if it's worth a try. You feel those tears finally coming out, but you try to hold it in. The sour acidic feeling bites you into pieces, and you feel so difficult. It's complex and you feel like an idiot.

All those feelings are so frustrating, that you don't want to do anything at all.

I'm scared.

Pikachu, I'm just so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.