Tuesday 20 November 2012

Blogger is a nice place. I'm still trying to learn HTML, which I am obviously miserably failing at.


I'm still trying to learn how to get a new blogskin, just to try it out. HTML is a really strange and evil thing. It does weird things to your brain and makes you explode. Not that explosions aren't nice, but if you get some on the floor... Let's just say your ears are in for it too.

I haven't been on blogger for a while- been on tumblr more. Sigh. I wonder if people even read this blog.
But anyway.

Going out with Jerry and Loon was fun. Like, yeah. But loon was overreacting about my hair. Cool to know I was never registered as a female. No, I am a potato.

Potatoes are ultra fluffy and the best thing? They do nothing.

YAY :D

okay now going to try out one more blogskin.

edit: google sites make you go mad too. It's like you can't really operate anything and you have no idea on the html so you just hobo there. Staring at your computer screen, thinking that you really should try changing the logo that they set for us. Ugh.

double edit: HTML hates me. Ugh why can't just one blogskin work I intensely dislike you, HTML. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO ALL IRRITATING AND 'error line 22 column 18' or whatever. ROLL BACK THAT ATTITUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.