Thursday 11 October 2012

Life on hiatus

exams coming through!

I can't draw.
Well. I tried to, after listening to Hurts Like Heaven by Coldplay-- Mylo Xyloto album and it's rather catchy. I like the moosic video.

History teacher says: Because the lives of the people in the Qin Dynasty were hard, hence there were little advancements in Math and Science and Arts. This is a disadvantage........ so people were living in poverty and because of the heavy taxes, they had no time to develop in the Arts, Sciences and Math.

Exams = lack of development in the Sciences, Arts and Math = hard life = poverty.
...
Exams = poverty

D: but that's a different thing altogether.
I HAVE A CLASS BLOG.
I think it'll die after a few weeks. At most four months.
I AM SLACKINGGGGGG
and pretty proud of it.

...
why is everyone so talented and smart while I'm here derping and flooping and wriggling like a sunflower.
I kinda don't want the exams to end.
Even if it's pressurising-- I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO FEEL THE STRESS WHATWHATWHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAHP YOU'RE GOING TO DIE AT SEC 4 AT THIS RATE.

...
I don't caaaaaaaare.
I'm glad Geog is over. It was a nightmare and I BARELY finished it.
I shall train to write faster.
Yes.
WRIST POWER.
yay :)

So here's a word of wisdom for you readers.
potatoes potate, mosquitoes moskate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.