Saturday 21 April 2012

Post-it ノート: aaarrrggghhhhh

aargh.

I should be starting on my list of fear thingy thingy thingy.

Indeed, I have already started, but I have no idea how to conclude it at all. Perhaps I should try to stand on the top of a building? (acrophobia, blobbins, my dears)

I'm listening to Twinkle X Twinkle by Miku and Luka :D
Was listening to I = Fantasy, sung by Len and SeeU. But then again, SeeU is a Korean Vocaloid, so does that mean that I'm listening to K-pop? ... Hm, maybe. Ah well, music is all around the soul and world so let's not care. And the lyrics are rather meaningful. Maybe I've opened my J-popiness to K-pop as well, but only for the branch of Vocaloid?

Interesting.

I am a dream
You are a dream
I am a fantasy,
fantasy, fantasy, fantasyyyyyy.

... Uhh...
Anyways, I tried drawing her on my handy dandy notebook (sounds familiar, eh?) and it was disastrous =3= For one, I can't get the body posture right, nor the facial expression or the hair. FAIL.
Teto's awesome at singing I = Fantasy. There was this really clean version of I=Fantasy by Teto and I loved it :D Aargh. Get back to my writing.

And I was avoiding Fanfiction.net for some reason. I think I'm more of a Fictionpress person instead of a FF person =.= And I'm looking back at my writings and I feel like they're all crap, crap, crap and I just want to scrap it all but I would be tortured by the fanvirus later.

Aarrgh, Helium, just create a random post and paste it on your bloggg, I'm dying of simply waiting. And I'm avoiding Jerry's posts because my stomach hurts too much from laughing. =3=

hm, maybe I should create a post on seniors in particular. /gets shot/ but it's dangerous here >.>... <.< |||

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun scribbling your thoughts :D The pencil... is amused.